Terms & Conditions
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer a print catalogue - this is to keep our costs as low as possible in order to ensure we can give you the best price. If you would like some further advice prior to ordering, email in and we can call or email you back with your required information. It is extremely important that you keep your log-in and other registration details such as your password unknown to anyone but yourself. Always make sure you log out after using our site, especially when using a shared computer.
In line with our security procedures, we will occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose any personal information which we hold about you.
While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
On placing your order you submit to us the details of products you wish to order. This is then passed to the team to be processed. An order confirmation is emailed to you, the customer, acknowledging the details of products you wish to order and your contact details.
Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you, the customer, and us, the seller, takes place on dispatch of the goods ordered unless we have notified you either in writing or via the telephone, that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
In the event of unauthorised use of your credit or debit card, you should immediately notify your card provider in accordance with your account terms and conditions.
The max limit of samples available for purchase on any order is 6. Any orders that exceed this will not be honoured.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions for the sale of goods (The Conditions) will govern all contracts for sale that we enter into with you, the Customer, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Please read these Conditions carefully.
1. These Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2. We will happily treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Conditions. You are deemed to accept the Conditions when you place an order for goods with us. The email response sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of it. Your offer is accepted and our contract begins with you, our valued customer when the goods are dispatched.
3. Your order for goods is subject to availability. If we are unable to supply goods to you for any reason we will try to inform you of the situation and refund any monies paid. If your goods are not available for more than 28 days we will endeavour to contact you and offer you a refund. If, however, you have not received your goods after 28 days and we have not contacted you, please contact our customer services department.
We will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if we do not supply goods. We do not often have problems with our suppliers, but this does happen from time to time.
4. Many of the goods we sell are of a technical nature and unfortunately it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the goods and keep specifications 100% up to date.
All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving approximate descriptions of the goods.
All absorbency values are based on the ISO 11948-1/ Rothwell test method which measures the total absorption capacity of a pad in a laboratory environment and does not reflect the way in which urine is passed into the product by a user.
5. IncontinenceChoice.co.uk should not be used as a source of medical advice. The content contained within this website is provided for general information purposes only. Its contents are not intended nor recommended as a substitute for professional medical advice. No information contained within this website should be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Always seek medical advice from a qualified health practitioner for diagnosis and treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
6. Goods, other than faulty goods, may be returned within 30 days of the date of receipt by you of the goods. As you can appreciate, all such goods must be returned in an as-new condition complete with packaging and all accessories.
Unfortunately, goods which do not comply with this condition may not be returned. Where goods are returned in accordance with this provision, we will happily reimburse any money already paid by you, excluding any delivery costs incurred by us. We shall reimburse you within 14 days of our receipt of the returned goods.
7. We shall not be liable to you for any failure or delay in performance of our contract if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control. Including, without limitation; acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, tempest and national emergencies and if so delayed we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations.
8. We will deliver large/heavy items to the nearest available access point to the customers delivery address. As soon as we have delivered the goods to you, you will be responsible for them.
Our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end at the time the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
If you refuse delivery of a product, you may be responsible for the cost of delivery and the cost of returning the product to us. Please call us before you do this and we will happily clarify.
9. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 7 days of either
(1) the date of delivery or
(2) the date when you ought reasonably to have known of the defect (where the defect is not apparent upon a reasonable inspection).
We request that customers inform us of damaged and/or faulty goods as soon as possible to enable us to resolve the issue with the minimum of time and inconvenience. If damaged goods returned are found not to be defective and in full working order, they will be returned to you. If you no longer want or require the product, you will be refunded in full, minus any shipping costs.
10. The price of the goods will be as stipulated on the website at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong.
We try to ensure that all prices displayed on our website are accurate, but the price of the goods on your order will need to be validated by us prior to processing your order. If there is a problem, we will inform you of the correct price and will give you the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price.
11. Payment for the goods must be made by you in accordance with our Purchase Procedure. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to dispatch. We accept no responsibility if any details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details.
12. All prices on our website are in Pounds Sterling and exclusive of VAT and any delivery charges.
13. Payments will show on your bank statements as being made to 'IncChoice'.
14. The contract between us shall be deemed to have been made in England and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. We will, however, endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 7 working days. If you have a complaint contact us (see address in footer).
15. In accordance with the Information Commissioner’s Office – Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, customers will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional materials when initially providing their personal information, and during any subsequent electronic communications.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such change shall not affect any contract subsisting between us at the time of such change.
Subscribe & Save
Subscribe & Save Terms & Conditions
Subscribe & Save is a subscription service offered by Incontinence Choice. Incontinence Choice reserves the right to change or withdraw the repeat order benefits and the discount amount at any time. Items ordered through our Subscribe & Save service will be shipped automatically based on the frequency you select; until this service is cancelled by you or Incontinence Choice. By placing a Subscribe & Save order, you are authorising Incontinence Choice to charge your card for future orders at the frequency you have selected.
On all subscriptions orders, you will be charged the current price of those products, with the subscription discount applied on top. Your first order and all future orders will receive this subscription discount. The subscription discount is only applied to products that are set up as a subscribable item and does not apply to any products ordered as one time purchases. Time-limited special offers or temporary promotional discounts only apply to Subscribe & Save orders placed while that discount or offer is available.
On your first order, you have the freedom to select any delivery method we offer, but subsequent delivery charges default to our cheapest option for your delivery address.
Only products that have a ‘Subscribe’ option on their product page will qualify for Subscribe & Save benefits. Not all products are available for purchase on subscriptions, and these may change from time to time. Products purchased as One Time Purchases are not subject to these benefits.
You must have an Incontinence Choice account to purchase products through our Subscribe & Save service. You may only use Subscribe & Save for personal use or somebody else’s personal use. Customers purchasing products for resale purposes may not use Subscribe & Save and will have any active subscriptions cancelled.
Cancellation & Termination
You are free to change the frequency and quantity or cancel your subscription(s) at any time through the Subscriptions section in your account. We will only charge you for any orders that have been dispatched to you.
Incontinence Choice reserves the right to terminate your subscription without notice; at our discretion. If we do so, you will only be charged for any orders that have been dispatched to you.
**Last updated on 15th October 2019**