Belted Incontinence Pads(34 Products)
Suitable for managing heavy to severe levels of incontinence, belted pads have been designed to provide maximum levels of security for those with limited to no mobility.
They feature a unisex incontinence pad along with a belt or strap, which can easily be fastened together around the waist. This makes the pads much easier to change than some incontinence pants, so are ideal for those with carers.
They can be worn in the place of regular underwear, and allow for easy changing in any position, so can be much less intrusive than alternative products. Belted incontinence pads can also be suitable for faecal incontinence thanks to their multi-layered protection.
- Price Per All in One : £0.57iD Expert Belt Maxi Small (2600ml) 14 Pack (5700180140)£7.99 £7.99
- Price Per All in One : £0.60iD Expert Belt Maxi Medium (2900ml) 14 Pack (5700280140)£8.35 £8.35
- Price Per All in One : £0.69iD Expert Belt Maxi Large (3400ml) 14 Pack (5700380140)£9.59 £9.59
- Price Per All in One : £0.78iD Expert Belt Maxi X Large (3400ml) 14 Pack (5700480140)£10.85 £10.85
- Price Per All in One : £0.47Attends Flex 8 Small (1699ml) 28 Pack (206720)
- Price Per All in One : £0.51Attends Flex 9 Small (2099ml) 26 Pack (206744)
- Price Per All in One : £0.62TENA Flex Maxi Small (2930ml) 22 Pack (725122)
- Price Per All in One : £0.67TENA Flex Maxi Medium (3100ml) 22 Pack (725222)
- Price Per All in One : £0.53Attends Flex 8 Medium (2099ml) 28 Pack (206782)
- Price Per All in One : £0.50TENA Flex Plus Small (1620ml) 30 Pack (723130)
- Price Per All in One : £0.58Attends Flex 9 Medium (2499ml) 26 Pack (206805)£15.19 £15.19
- Price Per All in One : £0.55TENA Flex Super Small (1910ml) 30 Pack (724130)