Washable Cloth Pad (150ml) Cactus
This Washable Cloth Pad by Lubella has been designed to offer extra absorbency when compared with the alternative, smaller shaped option. It is made up of PUL which keeps you dry, as well as having layers of bamboo. These reusable pads are also suitable for bladder weakness and leaks during your menstrual cycle.
- Vivactive Washable Incontinence Pads - Maxi (150ml) White (26800022)
- Vivactive Washable Incontinence Pads - Maxi (150ml) Black (26898990)
- Vivactive Washable Incontinence Pads - Regular (70ml) White (26898983)
- Vivactive Washable Incontinence Pads - Regular (70ml) Black (26898976)
- Vivactive Washable Incontinence Pads - Mini (50ml) White (26898969)
- Vivactive Washable Incontinence Pads - Mini (50ml) Black (26898952)
- Washable Cloth Pad (90ml) Vintage Black (RIPVB)£6.50 £6.50Out of stock
- Washable Cloth Pad (90ml) Feathers (RIPF)£6.50 £6.50Out of stock
- Washable Cloth Pad (150ml) Cactus (LIPCT)£7.50 £7.50Out of stock
The Washable Cloth Pad by Lubella has a Polyurethane Laminate (waterproof) outer layer, to help keep you dry whilst allowing your skin to breathe, ensuring that you go about your day feeling fresh.
Washable pads are an eco-friendly, healthier, more comfortable and a cost effective alternative to disposable pads. They are free of the toxins, dioxins and gels that can lead to sensitive skin, irritation and thrush. The layers of bamboo inside the pad have antibacterial qualities, as well as excellent levels of absorbency. Layers of microfleece are in contact with the skin when the pad is in use, which keeps you fresh and dry, whilst being very easy to wash.
They have an anatomical design, which ensures that they adapt to the body when in use, and have wings with poppers which keep them in place, leaving you secure in the knowledge that they won't move whilst being worn. This larger option is wider at the back, offering extra protection against leaks.
These reusable pads are also suitable for bladder weakness and leaks during your menstrual cycle. They are odour-free, and are excellent at ensuring that the wearer stays feeling dry.
Simply lay the pad white side up, fold wings back over pant and close the popper to secure in place.
When not in use, the pads can be folded up and secured with the poppers, and carried around discreetly.
Benefits & Features:
- Approximate absorbency 150ml
- Wider At The Back For Additional Security Against Leaks
- Made From PUL Which Keeps Your Clothes Dry
- Three Layers Of Bamboo For Excellent Absorbency
- Layers of Easy-To-Clean Microfleece Keeping You Feeling Fresh
- Anatomically Shaped To Adapt To The User's Body
- Wings With Poppers Keep Them In Place Whilst Being Worn
- More Comfortable, Economical & Environmentally Friendly Than Disposable Product
- Cactus Design
|Waterproof Backing Type||Breathable Textile Backing|
|Suitable for||Light Incontinence|
|Delivery Time||Next Working Day|