- Permanent sacral nerve stimulation (SNS) can eliminate the symptoms of urinary incontinence.
- VAT Exemption Available on Incontinence Products
- Using estrogen could lead to urinary incontinence
- Bladder and Bowel Foundation publish 'Facing up to Incontinence'
- A Practical Guide To TENA Incontinence Products
Incontinence Choice offering incontinence help & advice
Sufferers of Incontinence Symptoms are always looking for ways to better their lifestyle whilst living with incontinence problems. The best way is to begin to understand your condition and take positive steps to manage it. Incontinence Choice hope to offer all the help and advice you will need through our new Advice Centre.